What is Sea Buckthorn?
Sea buckthorn or Seaberry, known as “holy fruit” in Tibet, is found in centuries-old medicinal texts in Tibet and China. Traditionally, it was used to treat coughing, digestive problems, skin issues, wounds and burns, and even depression in some cases. Recently, science has come to discover its dense nutritional content of omega 3-6-7-9, vitamins, and antioxidants.
Rich in Nutrients
Sea buckthorn oil is rich in various vitamins, minerals and beneficial plant compounds. The berries contain potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron and phosphorus. They also contain good amounts of folate, biotin and vitamins B1, B2, B6, C and E. More than half of the fat found in sea buckthorn oil is mono- and polyunsaturated fat, which are two types of healthy fats.
Benefits of Tibetan Seaberry Omega 3-6-7-9 are:
• General health maintenance and for strengthening the body
• Helps to maintain healthy skin
• Helps to relieve symptoms of menopause
• Helps to relieve the symptoms of dry mouth and dry eyes
Benefits of sea buckthorn are:
• Sea buckthorn oil protects against infections, prevents allergies, eliminates inflammation and inhibits the aging process 
1. Zielińska, A., & Nowak, I. (2017). Abundance of active ingredients in sea-buckthorn oil. Lipids in health and disease, 16(1), 95. https://doi.org/10.1186/s12944-017-0469-7
• Organic whole sea buckthorn fruit powder (a mixture of organic sea buckthorn juice and organic sea buckthorn oil)