PRISTIN® – Concentrated Omega-3 Fish Oil, A Malaysia’s Preferred Fish Oil Brand For 6 Consecutive Years.
PRISTIN® is the only concentrated fish oil that is tested 100% toxin-free in parts-per-trillion because of OMATECHTM, an advanced molecular distillation technology. The fish oil is imported from Epax Norway AS. According to Nielsen, PRISTIN® is Malaysia’s No. 1 fish oil for 6 consecutive years since 2008. Besides that, it is pharmacist’s most preferred fish oil based on survey done by USM. PRISTIN® is certified Halal by JAKIM and the softgel is derived from fish gelatin.
Why PRISTIN® ?
• Premium Fish Oil Traceable From Wild Fishes To Capsule.
• Highly Concentrated Fish Oil.
• No Artificial Preservative In Fish Oil And No Synthetic Coating On Capsule.
• Tested To Higher Safety Level By Parts Per-Trillion.
• Does Not Contain Any Component Of GMO Origin.
• Safe From Harmful Radiation Contaminants.
• Better Safety Levels – Toxins, Heavy Metals And Mercury Has Been Removed.
• PRISTIN® fish oil now has 3 years shelf life.
• Halal Approved By JAKIM
Each FishGel™ contains 1200mg Omega-3 fish oil which provides:
• 660mg Total Omega-3 Fatty Acid
• 396mg EPA
• 264mg DHA
• 2 IU Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopherol)
WHAT IS THE FISH OIL SOURCE OF PRISTIN®?
Cold water fish (Anchovy, Sardine & Mackerel).
WHERE DOES THE FISH GELATIN FROM? WHY PRISTIN® USE FISH DERIVED GELATIN?
Gelatin is obtained by the hydrolysis of collagen which is the principal protein found in skin and bones. PRISTIN® FISHGEL™ is the first to use the latest technology of fish derived gelatin in Malaysia. The issue of Halal for Muslims does not arise. PRISTIN® FISHGEL™ is also suitable for Buddhists, Hindus and those who are concerned with bovine (cow) derived gelatin.