Beta Glucan Forte’s active ingredient is beta 1,3/1,6 glucan, a unique complex carbohydrate purified from Saccharomyces cerevisiae (baker’s yeast). It is natural, not genetically modified (non-GMO), hypoallergenic, patented, and generally recognized as safe (GRAS).
Taken orally, Beta Glucan Forte, without over-stimulating, primes and mobilizes cells in the body’s first line of defence to enhance protection against the harmful effects of lifestyle and physical stressors.
Benefits of Beta Glucan Forte are:
• For health and strengthening the body.
• Supports healthy immune function.
• Supports the body’s defences against seasonal immune challenges.
Benefits of Beta 1,3-glucan are
• Beta 1,3-glucan might help to increase the natural killer cells activity .
1. Lee, Y. J., Paik, D. J., Kwon, D. Y., Yang, H. J., & Park, Y. (2017). Agrobacterium sp.-derived β-1,3-glucan enhances natural killer cell activity in healthy adults: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group study. Nutrition research and practice, 11(1), 43–50. https://doi.org/10.4162/nrp.2017.11.1.43
• Aureobasidum cultured solution, Fermented vegetable extract, Prune, Japanese mugwort, Chinese matrimony, Shiitake mushroom, Komatsuna, Fig, Blueberry, Chinese bayberry, Yuzu (Citron), Agaricus mushroom, Maitake mushroom, Hijiki seaweed, Wakame (Brown seaweed) and Konbu (Kelp).
*Texture, colour & flavour may vary slightly in each sachet since the product is naturally cultured*